the australian business software industry association, or absia, is a not-for-profit association acting as the collective voice of the australian business software industry.
体育彩票365可靠吗 absia plays a vital role in transforming how the business software industry engages with the government by positioning ourselves as a primary point of contact for both parties. this relationship allows for better collaboration in design, delivery and policy issues on current and future services to enable the creation of future-compatible and workable solutions.
ABSIA Members comprise of software developers, service providers, consulting services, large corporations,
SMEs and individual consumers as well as those with a vested interest in the business software industry who do not develop business
体育彩票365可靠吗 absia strives to be at the forefront of decision making in the industry and aims to influence policies to allow for the best outcomes and productivities for the business community.
through this positioning and our extended network in the broader industry, absia actively promotes for thriving local software industry and provides leadership to australia's digital economy.
absia aims to accomplish this through:
- Facilitating conversations between industry and government
- Representing stakeholders in key conversations with government agencies
- Contributing to industry and government consultations
- Communicating trends, concerns and issues to the Government and industry
- Representing and advocating for members to allow their ideas and concerns to be heard
absia directors and members represent the business software industry on more than 15 key government working groups and committees. absia also works closely with a number of government departments and other industry associations.
ABSIA's 2020 Initiatives
- ABSIA Strategy Day held in Melbourne on 3 February
- Submitted to TDIF 4th release
- Submitted a response to draft STP legislation
- E-invoicing Meetups in Melbourne & Sydney
- Submitted to Treasury's Inquiry into Future Directions for the Consumer Data Right
- Submitted to E-invoicing discussion Paper Invoice Status Communication
- Submitted to 2020 Cyber Security Strategy Submission
- Submitted to NSW ICT Procurement
- Submitted to Energy Rules Framework
- Submitted to Protecting Critical Infrastructure and Systems of National Significance
See ABSIA's achievements and initiatives over the past years here.
For the ABSIA Constitution please click