Submission to Energy Rules Framework
absia prepared a submission for the on 28 august 2020.
体育彩票365可靠吗 in this submission, absia broadly agreed with the approaches in the discussion paper but highlighted the importance of taking a common approach across the different cdr sectors.
体育彩票365可靠吗the following recommendations were made in the submission:
- Offline consumers should be considered as eligible CDR consumers but the overall focus should be on providing digital services and encouraging consumers to migrate to online accounts;
- Authorised data holders should be able to rely on a single authentication carried out by other data holders as long as there are appropriate security frameworks in place;
- Energy data should be treated in a similar manner to banking data as it is just as sensitive;
- A lower tier accreditation method should be support on a cross-sectoral basis for both banking and energy;
- Streamlined accreditation processes should be adopted for eligible ADRs;
- Steps should be taken to reduce high compliance and regulatory costs for ADRs.
Access a full copy of the submission here.